Links & Resources
These links will take you to external websites. The Postpartum Depression Support Group is not responsible for the content of these sites. To return here, please use your browser’s Back button.
- Beyond the Blues: Prenatal & Postpartum Depression: a Treatment Manual, S. Bennett & P. Indman
- Down Came the Rain, B. Shields
- Postpartum Survival Guide, A. Dunnewold & D. G. Sanford
- Postpartum Support International: Information, resources, and a directory of local support groups.
- The Lamaze Childbirth Preparation Association of Ann Arbor, Inc. is a non-profit organization offering education and support to families from the time they are preparing for childbearing through the early childhood years. Their target population consists of all configurations of family, including but not limited to expectant parents and siblings, parents of infants and toddlers, single parents, extended family, support networks, and bereaved parents.
- Dirt Road Divas: A local women’s running club that holds an annual fundraiser to benefit our group. Please visit their website and check out the photos of this year’s “PPD4PPD” (Pounding Pavement and Dirt For Postpartum Depression!) event.
These flyers advertise our meetings. They are in PDF format.